Let me be your FREE fitness coach! Email me: carriehotchkiss@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Progress, not perfection

Clean house, perfect job, special-snowflake kids... Is your picture of "perfect" a lot like mine? As I've gotten older, my definition of "perfect" has changed. My house isn't often clean, my job isn't often easy, and while my kids are certainly special, they aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination! Life happens, and I have to tell myself EVERY DAY that I am doing the best I can do. That's all I can ask of myself, and anyone else, for that matter.
When it comes to health and nutrition, I am by no means perfect. But I am making progress. I am making healthier choices. I invite you to join me on my journey to becoming a better mother, wife, teacher and friend, as I commit to making healthier fitness and nutrition choices. Am I going to end up with six-pack abs? Probably not, but it's all about the process, and I am committed to making progress each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment